As healthcare systems shift to preferring or requiring that nurses be educated at the bachelor’s degree level, our online RN-to-BSN program provides an excellent opportunity for working registered nurses seeking the opportunities that come with a bachelor’s degree. Benefit from the rich experience of your instructors and peers in a collaborative learning environment as you take your nursing career to the next level.
To cultivate competent, caring nurse professionals through exemplary education and promotion of lifelong learning.
- Perfect for working nurses who want to advance their careers
- 100% online; no clinical required
- Develop leadership skills and expand skills in utilizing science to provide patient-centered care
- Prepare for collaborative roles in promoting health for patients, families and communities
- Flexible, with full-time and part-time options
- Five-week course blocks
- Affordable: generous loans and financial aid available
- Credits awarded for diploma or associate degree work and related work/life experience
- Focus on population health, leadership and service
- Opens the door to more varied employment opportunities, career progression and professional certification in a nursing specialty
- Exceptional, nationally recognized, clinically trained faculty
- Fast-track application for Atrium Health teammates and alumni of Atrium Health-affiliated colleges: NO fee, essay or references required
- Start in fall or spring
- To provide an avenue for flexible, seamless progression for ADN-RNs to obtain a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing
- To prepare ADN-RNs for professional advancement by expanding skills in utilizing science to provide evidence-based patient-centered care.
- To prepare graduates for collaborative roles in promoting health for patients, families and communities.
- Demonstrate core nursing concepts of compassion, caring, and advocacy while caring for disparate clients in various health care settings.
- Function as a clinician, advocate, educator, and health care leader in promoting health and providing care to diverse individuals, families, populations, and communities.
- Utilize evidence-based practice and clinical reasoning to deliver professional prioritized nursing care to clients within various health care settings.
- Form effective collaborative multidisciplinary health care teams composed of clients, families, and other health care professionals.
- Incorporate health information and information technology to promote quality improvement while developing a workplace culture of safety.
- Integrate critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills to provide quality nursing care to individuals, families, and communities.