Cabarrus College offers an online bookstore that allows you to order your books where and when it is convenient for you.
You can use approved financial aid credit towards purchasing new and used books. We work closely with our textbook partner, MBS Direct, to guarantee that you have the correct course materials. MBS Direct was selected to deliver the best value for you and to ensure peace of mind because course materials are specific to your class schedule, with no hidden costs.
Some of the benefits you receive from the online bookstore include:
- Revenue generated through bookstore purchases go into a scholarship fund for current Cabarrus College of Health Sciences students.
- Flat shipping rate of $5.95 on all purchases.
- Free shipping period offered every semester.
- A Customer Loyalty Program that increases the amount you receive when selling back your books.
- The nation's largest inventory of used books for cost savings.
- New, used, rental and digital materials are available.
- All orders shipped in a timely manner.
- Multiple payment options - all major credit cards, PayPal, and financial aid book vouchers.
- 100% return policy.
- Course materials must be returned within two weeks after classes start or within 21 days of date shipped, whichever is later.
- Excellent, 24/7 U.S.-based customer service by phone or email.
- Ability to see ISBN #, title, author, and edition of books.
If you have any questions or need assistance with the online bookstore, contact MBS Direct at 800-325-3252.