With our Associate of Science in Nursing, you could be working as a registered nurse in just two years. Our program features a supportive, student-centered culture, unrivaled hands-on clinical experience on our hospital-based campus, and affiliation with Atrium Health, one of the country’s largest healthcare systems, which offers unparalleled access to clinical sites, technology and job opportunities.
To cultivate competent, caring nurse professionals through exemplary education and promotion of lifelong learning.
- Finish in two years
- Quick route to becoming a registered nurse
- 7:1 student-to-faculty ratio and small class sizes allow for individualized instruction
- Clinical experience starts during your first month, allowing you to apply concepts learned in class right away
- 95% three-year average pass-rate on licensure exam* (well above the
- national average)
- Affordable: generous scholarships, financial aid and loans are available
- Part-time options available
- 93% of graduates employed within six months
- Affiliated with Atrium Health:
- Preferred access to Atrium Health clinical sites
- Learn from the region’s most experienced healthcare professionals
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Pipeline to jobs in one of the country’s largest healthcare systems
Students who graduate with the Associate of Science degree in Nursing will be able to:
- Display behaviors of compassion and advocacy during the provision of nursing care, where the client's choices, values, beliefs, and lifestyles are respected.
- Employ teaching strategies that demonstrate respect for the client's condition and incorporate ongoing primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention strategies to achieve optimal health.
- Utilize clinical reasoning to make decisions and prioritize care for clients in the health care setting.
- Integrate use of established evidence-based nursing protocols with clinical expertise and client-family preferences when providing nursing care for clients.
- Utilize information and technology in clinical practice effectively to promote and evaluate safety and quality, prevent errors, and facilitate decision-making.
- Collaborate with the multi-disciplinary team, clients, and families to ensure integration of continuous, high-quality, cost-effective client care.
- Integrate professional responsibility and accountability through demonstration of social responsibility, personal ethics, and service to the community.