Each student must meet the following:
- Complete a minimum of one-third of the total credit hours needed for graduation at Cabarrus College; the minimum must include at least 50% of the credit hours in the major (graduate students)
- Complete a minimum of 25% of the total credit hours needed for graduation at Cabarrus College; the minimum must include at least 50% of the credit hours in the major (undergraduate students)
- All financial obligations of the College must be current
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 for graduate students and 2.00 for undergraduate students
- All requirements of the curriculum in which the student is enrolled
Note: Students who are scheduled to complete all program requirements no later than the last day of the second summer session following spring commencement may participate in the spring exercises, with program chair certification. This includes students lacking no more than six semester hours of credit toward completion of all degree requirements or who have a single internship or practicum worth no more than fifteen credit hours, which will be graded on a pass/fail basis. Students must submit all necessary paperwork for graduation (see above) by the stated deadline in order to participate.
A student may not participate in two separate graduation exercises for the same degree.